Saturday, January 21, 2012

Who are you??

The most pathetic day in 2012!

You are really too much! Lol! Isn't it enough that I congratulated you? I am not interested about how you got together, how compatible you are. You're cruel and selfish! You know that I still have feelings for you but why do you still treat me that way? Does non-christian deserve to be treated like that?? I really never thought of it at all!

You're such a hypocrite! How could you change so fast? Dragging me and having feelings for another girl at the same time.. No wonder you kept emphasizing about friendship lately. This is your strategy.

Shi Yan and I do not deserve it. You changed too fast! I know you will just go for a christian if you find one and ditch me.

I shouldn't be sad.. in fact I must be grateful that you tell me now. So I can completely let my feelings die off. I have learnt a great lesson from this and shall not repeat it anymore.

Thanks for everything. I won't deny that I liked you before, I enjoyed our happy moments together but I will still admit that I am sick of how you handled things, how you treated me unofficially (it's very unfair to a girl and it's selfish. This is called self centred as well because you just seek for your happiness and what you think is right but you never stand on my shoes.) No wonder you never made promises. To be honest, I don't mind you get into a relationship with someone else but I just cannot accept it while you're dragging with me. You may not admit it because you will definitely say that you appreciate me as a ''GOOD FRIEND". Awesome saying!

Haih.. I do hope you will change your personality. We are all human. You just don't treat non-christians that way. It's such a shame that you're calling yourself God's people and looking up on Him. Please don't use the excuse that you're not perfect and everyone sins.

You're a good friend but please put that effort in relationship too. You hurt too many girls but you never knew it...

No comments:

Post a Comment