Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pre-CNY

Chinese New Year is coming soon!!!!

Initially I didn't have the cny mood at all because I was busy with studies, dances and etc. However, after going for survey about teeth wear at OHC today ( anyway, I didn't have any tooth wear at all hahahaha!!!) , I went to driveway to look for nh and the others. They were having free food by the Chinese Society. I saw students were writing chinese caligraphy. Apparently there's a cny calligraphy competition! They were so confident about my writing skill and asked me to join but they only left two extra red papers. If the contestants did not have to rewrite, then she could give me. Too bad!!!! The organizer knew my friends so they kept convincing him to let me participated and I got to write! It's been so long that I have stopped writing. My hand was so shaky until I had to rest my hand on the table for support. If not, I used to hold the brush without resting my hand on the table. The brush's quality was bad! It's small and split easily. Also, the black ink was smelly. I never used this brand in my entire life. I just couldn't stand of the horrible smell. Stinky!!! Despite all the reasons, I focused in my writing and finally got a 2nd place. Haha I won a hamper!!!! I was lucky!!!! Though it's just a medium sized hamper, I was so happy! By the way, My legs were so numb after completed my masterpiece because I was wearing high heels.

The most epic moment was Nh, Chua and Ashley forming a group to compete for the fastest group that completed all the tasks that they have assigned to them. First they were asked to sing a CNY's song, then completed  a puzzle and finally finished up 5 chinese oranges as fast as possible. You won't believe it! They only used up 2 minutes and 25 seconds!!! Dang fast right? NH ate the fastest among all!! He has a big mouth hahaha!!! Hence, they won the grand prize!! Awesome!

Today was so fun!!! I'm gradually building up the CNY's mood already.

Here is some pictures that I took today. Oh yea! Chua became a chai shen ye today!





No comments:

Post a Comment