I decided to delete all the text messages that he had sent to me for the past 11 months but I just couldn't resist myself to read back the messages and I felt like my finger weighed 100kg which I couldn't move it to the delete button at all!!!!
I want to let it go....
He's so cruel! What he did to me lately was hurtful. I feel so pathetic right now. I ask myself do I deserve this? Okay, I've agreed with our promises to just be friends. I appreciate this friendship a lot but how am I possible to get rid of this feeling if I still continue to text with you every day? Good friends don't do that. Yea friends still care for each other but they won't text every day. That's not normal. Why are you doing this to me? You're so selfish!! I really think that you cannot handle relationship well. Why are you repeating the same mistake? I know your principle of having a girl friend, that's why I agree with you and respect your decision as I myself slowly knowing more about Christianity. So I understand you. However, it's not fair to me. I don't like how we text now. I really don't get it. Since you're so busy and we're just friends, why do we need to chat every day though the number of messages are tremendously decreasing.
I don't want to lose this friendship too but your behaviour is irritating. Can you be more considerate? Do you know how hurtful I am? I couldn't even delete your messages. Do you still like me? Can you please stop being so cruel to me? I just want to quickly get rid of it.. Time is the best cure! I believe it. I must control myself stop thinking about you.. FRIENDS! I hope that I can see improvement in myself as I continue blogging.
Jar of heart by Christina Perri
No comments:
Post a Comment