The purpose is not to become famous or let strangers to find out whatever I'm dealing and feeling with now. Blogging is just a way to express myself. You may not have someone to share with when you encounter something but YOU will be a great listener at least.
Sunday, January 15, 2012
I'm back..
It's been so long since the last time I blogged. If I'm not mistaken, it's about few years back. I always tend to be lazy and that's the reason I stopped blogging. However, lately I noticed that blogging is actually a good way to express my feelings no matter happy, sad, disappointed or angry. Despite being lazy, I think I'll blog whatever I encounter with. Hopefully it's a daily or maybe weekly basis. I don't think I'll deliberately tell my friends that I have created a blog because this is kind of my online diary now. If you get to read my blog, I hope it will bring something to you. I'm not sure what it will be.. Perhaps enjoyment for you while you are reading it??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment