This happened yesterday but I was too tired to blog about this.
I finally deleted all the messages that he sent to me!!! I'm no longer sad and this is a new start for me now. What a relief???? I AM OFFICIALLY FREE NOW!!!! Hahahaha!!!!
Thought back about it, I'm regret with something. Yes, it's true that I've learned a lot from this unofficial relationship and had lots of happy moments with him but at the same time I made mistakes. I know I shouldn't blame any sides because both sides have responsibility about it. However, it's unfair especially for a girl. He kept repeating the same mistake even he had already experienced it from previous relationship. I don't think he can understand what a girl thinks. Actually his behaviour was quite self centred. Outsiders will never understand my feeling if they just see from superficial.
Have you learnt anything from both relationships? To be honest, you never grow up from your mistakes. You did the same mistakes and hurt the girls in the same way that you will never understand about it. You might be a good friend but definitely not a good lover now. I sincerely hope that if your next target is a christian, you'll be like a man, tell everyone that she's your girl friend and treat her like a precious. You must be more caring and considerate when comes to girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment