The purpose is not to become famous or let strangers to find out whatever I'm dealing and feeling with now. Blogging is just a way to express myself. You may not have someone to share with when you encounter something but YOU will be a great listener at least.
Monday, January 16, 2012
A thousand years...
A thousand years by Christina Perri is currently my favourite song. It's undeniable a very romantic and sweet song that spontaneously drags me into the scenario which is surrounded with LOVE. I know he doesn't belong to me before or even now... I keep telling myself he's just a friend to me. Don't be so stupid and put myself into such situation that will just drain me in tears. Good friend is better than nothing right? I may walk with him down the road even longer as a good friend. I'm gonna bury this feeling deep inside my heart.. Love you for a thousand years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment