The purpose is not to become famous or let strangers to find out whatever I'm dealing and feeling with now. Blogging is just a way to express myself. You may not have someone to share with when you encounter something but YOU will be a great listener at least.
Monday, January 16, 2012
I never want that..
I just received a message from Jin Hong.. He's telling me that his birthday is on the coming Friday. Why was he telling me that?? Hinting me that he wants to celebrate it with me?? That's so weird! Who on earth will deliberately tell someone that his birthday is coming unless I ask him right? I haven't replied him yet.. I realize that I always have a problem. I'm being too friendly and nice to others. Some of the guys will just take it wrongly. My girl friend said if she was me, she would just ignore him if he's not her cup of tea but I wouldn't do that. It doesn't fit my personality at all. However, I do know the concept which is if you really treat him as a friend and do not want to drag him any longer, you shouldn't give false hope to him and be cruel when necessary. It does hurt initially but healing time is fast! There's nothing on earth that you cannot live without. Time is always the best cure!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment